Monday, June 11, 2012

Musings Postponed

I'm sorry to say that this week Monday Musings will have to be postponed for some very personal reasons.

I should be back in full swing next Monday, but just as an inkling of what i'm playing, good lord is Trackmania United addictive. I mean i knew it would be as the original Trackmania held my attention for months, but throw in that online mode, especially when so many servers have original tracks, then add all that single player content... it's almost too much.

I'd recommend everyone to pick up the game on Steam, but it always sits up there price wise, and when i bought it on sale, it was still $20. Still, the game is definitely worth $20.

Till next week, i hope you all have some fun times gaming. That's what it's there for.

No comments:

Post a Comment